A panel of judges review the entries and determine a shortlist of no more than three for each category.
Shortlisted entrants made a presentation during the afternoon of 24th June with a prize being awarded to the best presentation based on votes of those attending.
The judging panels include:
- Geoff Leventhall, ANC Honorary Member (chair of judges)
- Trevor Cox, Salford University
- Alastair Blyth, Architect
- Brian Martin, Department of Communities and Local Government
- Howard Price, CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health)
- Lisa Lavia, Noise Abatement Society
- Les Fothergill, ANC Honorary Member
- Richard Cowell, Arup
- Pam Lowery, HS2
- plus a representative from each of the sponsors.