Copies of the presentations given at the conference on 29th June are available to download below.
A – low frequency noise in lightweight structures
B – Office Acoustics
Professional Practice Guidance on Planning and Noise (ProPG) has been produced to provide practitioners with guidance on the management of noise within the planning system in England. These events are part of the consultation process where members of the drafting group seek views from potential users of the ProPG.
The Programme for the events is available here. The London event is...
Architectural Acoustics: Commercial Buildings, sponsored by Ecophon
• WINNER -Tyneside Cinema cafe bar (Apex Acoustics)
• HIGHLY COMMENDED – The Hub, Sky, London (Arup)
• COMMENDED – Cathedral Court, Birmingham (Cundall)
Architectural Acoustics: Education Buildings, sponsored by Rockfon
• WINNER – Wallscourt Farm Academy, Bristol (Mach Acoustics)
• HIGHLY COMMENDED – Notre Dame Catholic College, Liverpool (SRL)
• COMMENDED – Sandwell College, Central Sixth campus (Arup)