The ANC awards promote and recognise excellence among UK acoustic consultants and raise the profile of acoustics. The Awards look for examples of work that displays innovation, and originality in acoustic design or approach to a particular project.
The 2015 event took place on WEDNESDAY 24th JUNE at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Birmingham where awards were announced by guest speaker Philippa Forrester, former Tomorrow’s World presenter.
View the winners here.
Architectural Acoustics: Commercial Buildings – sponsored by Ecophon
- Cathedral Court, Birmingham – Cundall Acoustics
- The Hub, Sky, London – Arup Acoustics
- Tyneside Cinema Bar – Apex Acoustics
Architectural Acoustics: Education Buildings – sponsored by Rockfon
- Notre Dame Catholic College, Liverpool – SRL
- Wallscourt Farm Academy, Bristol – Mach Acoustics
- Sandwell College – Arup Acoustics
Environmental Noise – sponsored by Cirrus Environmental
- Albert Wharf, Hammersmith – MLM Acoustics
- Numerical Environmental Noise Modelling – Hoare Lea Acoustics
- BAE Birtley, Gateshead – WSP | Parsons Brinkerhoff
Sound Insulation – sponsored by CMS Danskin and Regupol
- St James Centre, Jersey – Hoare Lea Acoustics
- Everyman Cinemas, Birmingham – RBA Acoustics
- North West Cambridge Development – AECOM
Vibration – sponsored by Mason
- Hertsmere House, Canary Wharf – WSP | Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Crossrail Eastern Tunnels – SRL
- Advisory Role to Gym Group – Hoare Lea Acoustics
A record number of entries were received and the standard was very high across all the categories. The Association thanks all those who submitted an entry and particularly thanks the judges for their hard work in assessing them.