The ANC awards are held annually on the same day as the conference, which is usually in June.
The 2020 Awards are expected to take place on Thursday 12th November at the Crowne Plaza, Birmingham. They promote and recognise excellence among UK acoustic consultants and look for examples of work that displays innovation, and originality in acoustic design or approach to a particular project. Shortlisted entrants give a presentation at the conference and receive their awards after the awards dinner.
The 2020 awards categories are:
- Buildings sponsored by Campbell Associates
- Environment: infrastructure sponsored by ANV Measurement Systems
- Environment: non-infrastructure sponsored by Cirrus Research
- Innovation sponsored by Mason UK Ltd
- Vibration prediction and control sponsored by CMS Danskin
- Workplace sponsored by Pliteq
You can obtain an entry form for the 2020 Awards here.
More information on the categories and judging criteria is available here
The 2020 awards are sponsored by: