Bookings open for ANC conference
Bookings are now open for the Association of Noise Consultant’s conference, taking place in Birmingham later this month.
Environmental noise, acoustics for inclusion, and buildings & planning are among the topics being discussed at the event, which takes place on November 25 at Austin Court in Birmingham.
Open to ANC members and non-members, the conference attracts a wide audience with a shared interest in creating a better acoustic environment across the UK.
Booking details can be found at;
The conference also includes the ANC awards’ event in the afternoon. Entries are now closed and the shortlisted nominees are;
Acoustics for Inclusion (sponsored by Ecophon)
- Ramboll – Pupil Referral Unit, Southwark
- Adrian James Acoustics – Gresham’s School
- MACH Acoustics – The Deaf Academy
Building Acoustics (sponsored by Pliteq UK)
- Hoare Lea – Birmingham Symphony Hall Foyer
- SRL Technical Services – Sir William Henry Bragg Building
- AECOM – Royal College of Surgeons 2020
- RBA Acoustics – Acoustics Support to PureGym
Environmental Noise: (sponsored by ANV Measurement Systems)
- AECOM – Natural Capital Laboratory
- Hoare Lea – Gunfire Noise Analysis Tool
- Atkins – Trans-Pennine Rail Upgrade
The Innovation (sponsored by Mason UK) and Best Presentation (sponsored by CMS Danskin) awards will also be announced at the event.
The awards will be presented by Bridget Shield MBE.